Anxiety and Medication
The Relaxation Protocol is sometimes used in conjunction with other training approaches to help address anxious and impulse control behavior. You can download the file below, and there are mp3 files at this website if you prefer to have it playing rather than reading it: https://championofmyheart.com/relaxation-protocol-mp3-files/
- Myth: medication should be used as a last resort
- In depth information regarding medication types and uses I
- In depth information regarding medication types and uses II
- Prescription medication vs OTC "natural" remedies
- Why anxious and fearful dogs should NOT be prescribed Acepromazine (ace)
- Should you get a second dog?