Board and Train
Board and train is perfect for:
- dogs who need consistent training to reach a breakthrough
- busy owners who don't have time to tackle dog training on their own
- dogs who are difficult to potty train
- overwhelmed owners who may need a break
- owners who might want their dog to learn something new or have an issue worked with if they have to be boarded anyway
- dogs who are friendly or neutral towards other dogs (I cannot accept dogs who show aggression towards other dogs because I don't have the space to safely separate the boarding dog from my own dogs for the duration of the stay).
*Due to my dogs' declining health, board and train will be limited to a case by case basis. If you're unsure whether or not your dog may be accepted, please send me a message and we will discuss it.
$900/10 days ($90 per day)
$1204/14 days ($84 per day)
$1680/21 days ($80 per day)
A one hour transfer session is required immediately after every board and train; it will be scheduled when the board and train is scheduled, and is included in the package price. During the transfer session you will get to see all the fun stuff your dog learned while she was away, and you will learn how to keep the good behavior going in your own home.
75% of the total amount owed is due by the start date, and the remainder by the transfer session.
How it works:
As with all dog training services, an assessment is required before booking.
During a board and train, your dog will:
- participate in a training session at least three times a day in a variety of locations (as relevant to your dog's training needs)
- be socialized under direct supervision with my two adult dogs
- be taken out for a walk at least three times a day (much, much more frequently for housebreaking!)
- have consistent reinforcement for good behavior
- be properly managed to avoid the repetition of unwanted behavior
- spend any time I am not home safely in her own crate with appropriate toys and chews (if your dog is not crate trained, I am also able to gate off my bathroom)